Wednesday, August 8, 2012

So I haven't kept up with this blog. I'm currently working on concept art and getting the main character models made. I recently start talking to two close friends about the project, and have decided that the more the better. I've decided that writing is not my strongest passion, so I think a team is what needed to be done.

I've been recently looking into starting a KickStarter Fund. Even though the film is going to be made using all opensource programs, we will need to hired someone who knows sound recording and has a studio.Voice actors may also be paid unless we can find volunteers. The fund would also help to get the word out on the project and see if there is a demographic for this film.

I will start updating this blog more. But for now here are some concepts and early WIP character models.:






No comments:

Post a Comment